Please complete this simple form and our expert will be in touch very soon.All fields are mandatory
Water Mitigation Audit
We offer specialised water mitigation work in the US and Australia.
No 1 cause of claims
Every insurer understands the danger of water, in the USA, water damage accounts for almost $10 billion each year in homeowner claims alone and is the number one cause of property insurance claims.
How we can help
• Audit vendor estimates and billing practices.
• Expedite turnaround time and workflow processes.
• Ensure estimates and billing are fair and accurate.
• Ensure high-quality restoration.
• Provide mitigation reports identifying savings.
How we work with you
Beginning as early as the First Notice of Loss, we manage your project through the entire mitigation process. We:
- Verify the cause of loss with the field adjuster.
- Determine the category and class of water to verify the mitigation was accurately billed.
- Perform a qualitative audit of vendor records to make certain the vendor has adhered to local standards and regulations.
- Provide a fiscal audit of vendor invoices denoting overcharges and unnecessary line items.
- Negotiate final mitigation costs with vendor.
- Supply a comprehensive final mitigation report with recommended payment for final mitigation invoice.
- Provide regular project updates, culminating in a final mitigation report.