No 1 cause of claims
Every insurer understands the danger of water, in the USA, water damage accounts for almost $10 billion each year in homeowner claims alone and is the number one cause of property insurance claims.
How we can help
• Audit vendor estimates and billing practices.
• Expedite turnaround time and workflow processes.
• Ensure estimates and billing are fair and accurate.
• Ensure high-quality restoration.
• Provide mitigation reports identifying savings.
How we work with you
Beginning as early as the First Notice of Loss, we manage your project through the entire mitigation process. We:
- Verify the cause of loss with the field adjuster.
- Determine the category and class of water to verify the mitigation was accurately billed.
- Perform a qualitative audit of vendor records to make certain the vendor has adhered to local standards and regulations.
- Provide a fiscal audit of vendor invoices denoting overcharges and unnecessary line items.
- Negotiate final mitigation costs with vendor.
- Supply a comprehensive final mitigation report with recommended payment for final mitigation invoice.
- Provide regular project updates, culminating in a final mitigation report.